Graphic designers in the Division of Marketing & Communications design many of the major print periodicals, websites and marketing materials produced by the University of Missouri. Our designers help shape Mizzou’s visual identity and set the standards for graphic design throughout the university.
What we do
- Print periodical and publication design (MIZZOU magazine, Illumination, Mizzou Weekly, student recruitment publications, fundraising publications, etc.)
- Website design and maintenance (MU home page, Undergraduate Admissions, Mizzou News, etc.)
- School, college, department, center and institute logo set-up, in accordance with university policies and guidelines
- Maintenance of university stationery system, approved by the chancellor
- Print and email event invitations
- Print and email newsletters
- Postcards and mailers
- Brochures and pamphlets
- Illustrations and artwork
- Publications review
The Department of Publications and Alumni Communication offers consulting and design services at no charge for projects that fall within the following priorities: student recruitment, alumni communication, fundraising, campuswide special events and internal communication. Services are provided on a time-available basis.
The Department of Web Communications offer graphic design services, website design, design training and consulting for other university departments on a case-by-case basis.
Our experts also provide guidelines and tips regarding
- Logo use policies
- Website policies
- Stationery system
- Color selection
- Design readability